Security Management Standard
Marcel Spit presents the Universal Security Management Systems Standard 2016 at the third conference Integrated Security & Safety (NDIV). This was organized by the Dutch Association for Security Professionals (De VBN). Over 200 members and invited guests joined the conference on the 14. December 2016 at the Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) in Amsterdam.
The new standard with requirements and guidance for use was accepted in the Netherlands as a complementary standard to the existing:
- ISO 27001 for Information Security
- ISO 22301 for Business Continuity Management
It is an an unique instrument every security manager should use because of:
- The integrated and risk based approach to Security
- The ISO High Level Structure for management systems
- The comprehensive and practical listing of security controls
- Audit possibilities of this standard
In the coming weeks an English version of this universal standard will be published on Lulu.com. Don’t miss it!